Voice call compliance archival
Archive voice calls to the cloud with compliance and discovery.
Archive voice calls to the cloud securely
Voice call storage for compliance can become a large workload over time. Leveraging the cloud can help you meet legal and compliance requirements while achieving optimal storage pricing.
Voice-call optimized archiving
Customers use HubStor for voice-call archival in financial services, oil & gas, and public safety environments.
Storage for your critical voice communications
Voice call metadata
HubStor preserves call metadata such as call duration, called number, start and end times, extension name, and many more.
Inline media player
Peruse your voice calls with a Web-based content browser and search engine. Listen to calls with an inline media player.
Index voice calls, making them full-text searchable. Identify sensitive content and have it placed on legal hold or classified automaticatlly.
Simplify with built-in synchronous redundancy that maintains three self-healing copies of your voice communication records.
Encrypt your voice call data with AES-256 encryption at rest.
Azure Data Box
Use drive shipping instead of pushing large amounts of legacy voice calls to the cloud over your Internet connection. We’ll help you use Azure Data Box options to expedite the seeding process.
Red Box Recorders
HubStor and Red Box Recorders are partners with an integrated solution for capture and archival.
Migrate legacy voice calls from NICE NIM Call Recording System to HubStor. Partners like Wilmac can help make it happen.
Indexing, search, and export tools
Prove compliance and perform any discovery searches and holds that you need.
HubStor search features include:
- Voice call transcription and search.
- Keywords, phrases, proximity, boosting, relevancy ranking, Boolean, and more.
- Hit highlighting within a message preview pane.
- Saved searches which can be shared amongst your team.
- True custodian search across disparate workloads.
- Place searches on legal hold and export when needed.
- Scope indexing using voice call system attributes.
- Include any voice call attribute in the search index to make it a searchable field.