StorSimple migration without egress
Switching from StorSimple to HubStor is easy.
There is no expensive egress of your data that impacts your budget or pulls StorSimple data down from the cloud over your network connection.
Migrate and replace StorSimple in four simple steps:
- HubStor leverages a StorSimple virtual appliance in Azure to capture the cloud portion of your StorSimple data set.
- HubStor preserves file directory structures, timestamps, and access controls.
- With all data captured from StorSimple, HubStor presents the data set in the cloud or on-premises virtually for users or apps.
- Refactor apps to use the new file path, and HubStor delivers backup, tiering, and archival going forward.
Replace StorSimple without disruption
Are you ready? Within no time you can be up and running with HubStor’s storage tiering.
Users continue to see data through the use of offline files that provide instant recall when clicked.
Deterministic policies give you complete control over how and when data tiers to the cloud.
Local caches let you optimize recall performance for frequently accessed items while minimizing egress from the cloud.
Bandwidth throttling rules give you the flexibility to limit how much of your pipe is used when bulk syncing changes.
Inline dedupe and compression delivers savings between 25-60%, and in HubStor you pay only for what you use.
In motion and at rest, your data is always encrypted.
Drive shipping lets you fast track the seeding of a large data backlog. HubStor syncs up access rights and timestamps for any drive-shipped data sets.
Assess your StorSimple appliances with HubStor’s File Storage Analyzer
Unsure of what’s out there in your StorSimple appliances? You’ll probably be surprised. Old files. Unheard of file extensions. Content not accessed in years.
FREE DOWNLOAD: File Storage Analyzer
- Specify a file path to scan.
- Receive insights about your storage footprint.
- Deliver reports to help make decisions about tiering policies.